RE: french-spoken mailing list

I, too, have been offended by Mr. Diez's remarks several times.  However, I
think we need to let him know of our concerns before just booting him off
the list.  If he continues to disparage racial groups then action will need
to be taken.  If he cleans up his act, so much the better.  We all make
mistakes.  He has provided several good posts to the list.

Regards,
Bill Cain, S.E.
Oakland, CA