RE: New Win 98 Questions

Gee, this is SUCH a familiar spiel!  Where have I heard it before?

Oh, yes, this was the VERY SAME FEATURE touted by OS/2 when I began using it in 1993!

Yet, I'll bet many of you thought this was an "exclusive feature" of Windows NT.  Goes to illustrate: MS is HARDLY the innovator of technology that people claim.  Most of the time, they simply borrow ideas from others, then market them harder than anyone else.