RE: New Win 98 Questions

In our office, we run WinNT4 , Win95, and Win98.  We have conducted
numerous trials of our structural software on all systems.  I can state
from personal observation and measurement (rather than from opinion)
that on otherwise identically equipped and configured computers, Win9X
is much faster than WinNT.  In some cases,  Win9X is nearly twice as
fast as WinNT.  When it comes to security and reliability, we have an
uncanny ability to crash them all, indiscriminately!

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
Dallas, Texas