Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Mexican Seismic Zonation[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Mexican Seismic Zonation
- From: "R.D.McConnell" <rdmcconnell(--nospam--at)erols.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 16:35:38 -0400
A convenient source for the English translation of the Mexico Seismic Code and the corresponding zonal map is the "International Handbook of Earthquake Engineering" edited by Mario Paz. It appears to show Puebla in Zone B, which corresponds to UBC Zone 2.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Mexican Seismic Zonation
- Next by Subject: Re: Mexican Seismic Zonation
- Previous by thread: RE: Mexican Seismic Zonation -Reply
- Next by thread: Autocad error message: