From: MJSLAYSMAN(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:MJSLAYSMAN(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 1998 4:56 PM
To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
Subject: Tracking down an Engineer

I am in the process of a minor renovation to St. Francis Church in Phoenix
built in 1957 +/-.  The architect was J. Earl Trudeau of Alhambra, Ca.  the
SE
was Ben L. Schmid presumably also of Alhambra.  If either of these gentlemen
are still around or if the descendants of the parent firms are still around
would be interested in contacting them.  The Church would be intereseted in
any records or plans that may exist on this project.

Thank you for any help and input you may have.

Mel Slaysman