Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: My Presentation on WWW[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: My Presentation on WWW
- From: aldomojica(--nospam--at)compunet.net.co (Aldo Mojica)
- Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 01:03:55 -0500
Buena presentacion felicitaciones. -----Mensaje original----- De: Shafat Qazi <seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org> Para: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org> Fecha: Lunes 19 de Octubre de 1998 03:14 PM Asunto: My Presentation on WWW >Last week I had an opportunity to speak to SEAOSC members at Santa Barbara. >The topic was "UBC 97 and Dynamic Analysis". It has been my desire to have >technical speakers post their digital presentation on our web site such >that others who could not attend can browse on a latter date. So, I decided >to be the first to do. I am optimistic that future technical seminars will >also be made available. > >To view the slides, visit our web site at: > >http://www.seaint.org/seaosc/seminars/october98/ > >Let me know what you think? > >Also, We can add audio to each slide. That will make the web presentation >more interactive. > >Shafat Qazi, P.E. >INternet Admin > > > >
- Prev by Subject: Re: My Presentation on WWW
- Next by Subject: Fwd: NASA Science: Leonid Meteors next week: a shower or storm?
- Previous by thread: Re: My Presentation on WWW
- Next by thread: Sighting: Roger Turk in Civil Engineering Magazine