Re: Fatigue design

<<
 I'm looking at an amusement type structure, with over 2 million load cycles.
 Hmm, fatigue design, not my strong suit.

You may try contacting Kevin Kelly & Assoc, Str. Eng. in Santa Monica, CA.  I
think they do quite a bit of amusement park design, but I don't have their
phone number.  Or you may try Steve Taylor, now of Taylor and Syfan, who used
to work at Kelly at (310)452-2450.

Bruce Resnick, SE
Parker Resnick Str. Eng.