Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Fatigue design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Fatigue design
- From: Parkerres(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 03:00:15 EDT
In a message dated 98-10-20 14:31:04 EDT, you write: << I'm looking at an amusement type structure, with over 2 million load cycles. Hmm, fatigue design, not my strong suit. >> You may try contacting Kevin Kelly & Assoc, Str. Eng. in Santa Monica, CA. I think they do quite a bit of amusement park design, but I don't have their phone number. Or you may try Steve Taylor, now of Taylor and Syfan, who used to work at Kelly at (310)452-2450. Bruce Resnick, SE Parker Resnick Str. Eng.
- Prev by Subject: Fatigue design
- Next by Subject: Fatigue design
- Previous by thread: Fatigue design
- Next by thread: Fatigue design