Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
element-story shear ratio at UBC 1997[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: element-story shear ratio at UBC 1997
- From: "Leopoldo Sanz Bocaranda" <foldo(--nospam--at)telcel.net.ve>
- Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 05:32:59 -0400
I got some questions about UBC 1997 proceedings:
- how to obtain r max factor (maximum element-story shear ratio) appearing on UBC Code, Chapter 16, Division IV, Section 1630.1.1e ?
- Does the special seismic load combinations from Section 1612.4 apply to seismic isolated concrete structures design (appendix chapter 16) ?
Leopoldo Sanz Bocarnda
- Prev by Subject: EIA/TIA-222-F Standards -Reply
- Next by Subject: element-story shear ratio at UBC 1997
- Previous by thread: Re: Foro en espaņol
- Next by thread: element-story shear ratio at UBC 1997