Re: Structural Analysis Software Wish List - Software Company Responding

Garrick Goldenberg wrote:

> The latest additions include composite design of simple and continuous
> members to several (US, CA and other) codes and steel joist design. For more
> information you can visit our web site www.atir.com

I am interested in Bridge Design.

Y'all sent me a "demo version" of STRAP and STRAPBridge.  All well and good, but
I don't do "dumb demos."  I need a working version of any program I'm going to
evaluate.

I'm talking about a version that is "limited" so that it really can't be used
for PRACTICAL work (too-small models) but which activates ALL the features in
the design functions.  Give me that, and I'll be glad to evaluate it.

I've been looking for an excuse to dump the general analysis package that I have
been using, and having one that is easy to use and integrates a decent bridge
design module would be the right excuse.