Re: CELLULAR PHONES

We use Nokia phones on LA Cellular digital system.  The features are very good
and reception is also good.  Airtouch seems to have the same number of holes
in the coverage area.  If you are gong to be doing much traveling out of
greater LA, I would look for something that doesn't go into roam.  If you go
to San Diego, your charges go from like .30/min to .99/min and the airtime
inclided in the package may not apply while roaming.  I think Sprint PCS
doesn't roam.  Our engineer in Seattle has service from AT&T and doesn't pay
roaming even while here in LA.

Good Luck.  Watch out for those long term contracts.

Howard Silverman
Covert Operations Inc.
www.covertoperations.com

<<HI EVERYONE

I'm looking into buying CELLULAR phone ,there are almost four companies
provide services and different types of phones in Los Angeles /orange
county area anyone has good experience it will be nice to let me know
which phone and which company

1- pacific bell
2- LA cellular
3-airtouch
4- sprint

and what kind  of  phone , I heard digital is better
what brand ? every company use deferent one

thanks in advance

D.A. P.E