RE: The Problem with Microsoft

Title: RE: The Problem with Microsoft

Isn't the basis of the lawsuit that Microsoft sells its OS with a web browser making it unnecessary to buy a competitor's browser?  I never understood what the problem was with that.  It seemed to me that it paralleled an auto manufacturer selling cars with air-conditioning or a stereo system or a hitch, that would make it unnecessary to buy an aftermarket unit...

Bruce C. Trobridge
Assistant Building Structural Engineer
NYS - Office of General Services