RE: Mistreatment of Seismology Issues

From:	Karen12959(--nospam--at)aol.com [SMTP:Karen12959(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent:	Wednesday, October 21, 1998 3:09 PM
To:	seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject:	Re: Mistreatment of Seismology Issues

After you go through an experience of surviving the earthquake magnitude
(only) 6.7 (Northridge) about one mile from its epicenter, you'll get a
different perspective about this issue than you now have (if you are still
alive). I think that in case of "seismic events issues", the expression "Get
some perspective" applies more to you than to me.

[Bill Polhemus]

Well, we survived my son's brain tumor.

And I can still laugh at "dark humor" about brain tumors.

That's all I was saying.

<<application/ms-tnef>>