Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: AutoCAD Dimstyle (READ ONLY) -Reply[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: AutoCAD Dimstyle (READ ONLY) -Reply
- From: John Armijo <421jarmi(--nospam--at)pwcsd.nosc.mil>
- Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 14:50:59 -0700
The drawing I have in hand was generated via topographic survey software. At the AutoCAD Command line when I type DIMSTYLE and then type ST for status I find that DIMSTYLE is set as Standard_96_3 which is READ ONLY. I don't see an XREF notation at any point during the drawing upload process. The net effect is that I cannot change any of the DIMVARS. >>> "Bill Allen, S.E." <Bill(--nospam--at)AllenDesigns.com> 10/21/98 02:26pm >>> Is it "Read Only" because it belongs to a file you have X-Ref'd? If so, you need to change the dimstyle in the X'Ref'd drawing. Regards, Bill Allen -----Original Message----- From: John Armijo [mailto:421jarmi(--nospam--at)pwcsd.nosc.mil] Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 1998 1:25 PM To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org Subject: AutoCAD Dimstyle (READ ONLY) Is there any way to change a Read Only Dimstyle within AutoCAD R13?
- Prev by Subject: RE: AutoCAD Dimstyle (READ ONLY)
- Next by Subject: autocad draftsperson needed asap
- Previous by thread: RE: AutoCAD Dimstyle (READ ONLY)
- Next by thread: Re: Mistreatment of Seismological Issues