RE: Moderation

I agree with you, but I think that the point here is this: One person
needs some information on cellular phones. There were very good answers.
The point is they should be sent to this person directly, not to the
whole list. If someone else wants this information, they can state this
on the list and answers could be cc'd to him/her not to the whole list.

Regards,
J.

"These opinions are strictly mine, but you can have them."