Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Gas Tight Seal[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Structural Chat" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Gas Tight Seal
- From: "Randy Russ" <rruss(--nospam--at)eatel.net>
- Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 21:02:28 -0500
I am putting a concrete roof on an existing wastewater digester. I am using a center column for the roof and am simply resting the slab edge on the top of the esisting wall on a bearing pad. I am concerned with gas escaping. Do I need to provide any type of gas tight seal or is the weight of the 18 inch roof slab enough.Has anyone encountered this situation? Randy Russ, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Garage Floor Design
- Next by Subject: Re: Gas Tight Seal
- Previous by thread: A spanish language forum
- Next by thread: Re: Gas Tight Seal