Re: Gas Tight Seal

How will the slab edge will be placed against the top of the wall?  How are
you defining gas tight, e.g., is there a difference in pressure across the
seal and how much leakage is acceptable?

If the differential pressure is significant and if the allowable leakage is
supposed to be small, it will be difficult to do this with only concrete.
I've had enough trouble with air tight seals on steel doors & airlocks with
rubber gaskets.

"Randy Russ" <rruss(--nospam--at)eatel.net> on 10/21/98 10:02:28 PM