Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ETABS modelling[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: ETABS modelling
- From: "Jorge Manuel Ramos" <junip(--nospam--at)esoterica.pt>
- Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 22:17:27 +0100
I need some help from who is using ETABS software. I have two questions
about structural modeling:
Q1: How can I model (input) the forces over basement walls due to earth pressure?
Q2: Is it possible to model one way spanning slabs, with the tools we have in the software?
Suggestions will be welcome.
Jorge Ramos, CE
- Prev by Subject: Errata for FEMA 273/274 Guidelines of the Seismic Rehabilitation of Buildings.
- Next by Subject: Re: ETABS modelling
- Previous by thread: SEAONC 1998 Fall Seminar
- Next by thread: Re: ETABS modelling