Steel section properties

Title: Steel section properties

Help!  Anyone with a steel manual prior to 5th edition . . .

I have a building circa 1940 (toilet tank) with a colum and beam that i can not locate section properties on.

Beam is 24inch deep, flange width approx 7.5-7.75 inches, thickness approx 0.5-0.75.
Column is 8 inch deep, 8.125 flange width, with about 1/4 to 5/16 flange thickness.
I think column is 8x8 (31lb), beam is big question mark.

This beam does not fit the American standard nor WF profiles in a 5th edition AISC manual.  Does it fit anything from the 3rd or 4th edition closer?  Does the column fit anything else any better than my assumption?

Thanks in advance

robert d. rollo, PE
Corporate Associate
rrollo(--nospam--at)team-psc.com