From: Jorge Manuel Ramos <junip(--nospam--at)esoterica.pt>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: ETABS modelling
Date: Friday, October 23, 1998 7:17 AM

I need some help from who is using ETABS software. I have two questions
about structural modeling:
Q1: How can I model (input) the forces over basement walls due to earth
pressure?
Q2: Is it possible to model one way spanning slabs, with the tools we have
in the software?

Suggestions will be welcome.

Jorge Ramos, CE