De: Kenton Buzbee <kbuzbee(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
Para: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Fecha: Jueves 22 de Octubre de 1998 08:21 PM
Asunto: Re: french spoken mailing list

Long before this thread started I used the automatic delete feature of the inbox wizard to appropriately route all of Diez's messages.  Unfortunately, shadows of his comments show up in other's responses, so you can't avoid him entirely.  He is the only subscriber that currently enjoys this distinction on this list server (at least on my computer).  In following what I believe are past practices on this list, he should be formally (advised by the list administrator) warned, and removed immediately upon his next transgression.  Perhaps his posts are onerous enough to warrant immediate removal--jokes and even political opinions are pale problems when compared to the vitriol he has put forth.  I for one will not mourn his removal from this list.

Kent Buzbee EIT.