RE: french welded wire mesh

Here's an Italian WWF manufacturer. It might be a place to start.......

Mattiussi Di Pittini L. & C. SNC
33037 Pasian di Prato-Ud-Via S. Caterina, 11
Tel 0432/699806
Fax 0432/690574

I know that Italy just changed their local telephone exchanges and area codes
to a national standard system, so you'll probably have to do some
investigating to get the right number.

Italian WWF comes in 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14mm diameter wire with spacings of
100, 150, 200, 250 mm spacings (others available also, but not common).

William R. Keen, PE
Director, Structural Engineering
Clark Nexsen
Architecture & Engineering