RE: blue book

Sandra_

Per the SEAOC website you can obtain the "Blue Book" from the International Conference of Building Officials (ICBO) at:

"To order this publication please contact the International Conference of Building Officials (ICBO).

     Telephone:      800/284-4406
     FAX:              310/692-3853
     Mail:               5360 Workman Mill Road
                            Whittier, CA  90601

     Price w/binder $90.00 + applicable sales tax
     Order No. 000F96
     Shipping Additional 15% for all foreign orders
     Note:  All orders must be prepaid."

Bill Cain, S.E.
Oakland, CA