Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Warping Constant[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Seaoc <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Warping Constant
- From: "DAVID N. MARTIN, P.E" <dnmme6622(--nospam--at)mail.lamere.net>
- Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 21:51:43 -0400
Can anyone tell me or direct me to a reference so I may calculate the warping constant (Cw) for double angles. I am trying to verify some computer results, for LRFD specification. I can duplicate the values tabulated in LRFD 1st edition, but not the second edition. For some reason the values are differant for short members. This occurs where flexural torsional buckling is checked.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Wall weight in base shear computation -Reply
- Next by Subject: Re: Warping Constant
- Previous by thread: Re: Example - was Wish List
- Next by thread: Re: Warping Constant