Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Openings in Roof Diaphragm[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Openings in Roof Diaphragm
- From: "Kipp Martin" <KAMartin(--nospam--at)carollo.com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 09:37:10 -0700
I am currently working on a project that includes a building with several large (8' x 12') skylights in the roof. The structure is in Seismic Zone 3 and will most likely have 3" metal deck for the roof. Does anyone know of any references for designing the roof diaphragm with these large openings. Kipp Martin, P. E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Open Web Stl Joist Bridging
- Next by Subject: Re: Openings in Roof Diaphragm
- Previous by thread: RE: Palo Alto grade beam and piers
- Next by thread: Re: Openings in Roof Diaphragm