Complaint about Jose Diez, P.E.

I don't have a problem with Mr. Diez as an engineer.

I have a sincere problem with his insistence in imposing his prejudices
onto others.

This forum is sponsored and funded by the Structural Engineers Association
of Southern California (SEAOSC).  As a non-member (and non-contributor), I
am grateful for the opportunity to lurk, ask questions and, perhaps, make a
contribution from time-to-time.  I am grateful for the feedback when I ask
a question -- You guys are great (This includes Mr. Diez when he sticks to
things technical and in English).

I'm not offended by less-than-perfect English -- Especially from those with
English as a second, or third, or whatever... language.  But This is
SEAOSC, and California is in the U S of A (at least until the big quake
which slides it into the Pacific).  Those who subscribe(d) to this group
did so in English.  I think it only reasonable for the communication on
this forum to be in English.

Regarding censorship (Yes, I read some Spanish), I sincerely believe Mr.
Diez is reacting inappropriately.

Sincerely,

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl.