RE: RE: Foro en espaņol

>From: Bill Polhemus <polhemus(--nospam--at)insync.net>
>To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
>Subject: RE: RE: Foro en español
>Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 10:40:45 -0500
>
>Except that this is a privately-owned list and not subject to the =
>jurisdiction of the government.
>
>Protections of "Free Speech" provided in the Constitution refer ONLY to
=
>goverment restrictions.  If you own a home, no one has the right to
come =
>into your home and "express themselves" in any way they desire without
=
>your approval, for example.
>
>Don't know where you're from, but you know little about Constitutional
=
>law.  Of course, the same thing could be said for many Americans.
>
>SEAOC can "censor" anyone on this list, if it wants.  They own it.

Qazi,=20
>P.E.
>Internet Admin
>

>Este ya comenzo a amenazar con censurar a los q no hablen ingles=20
>solamente!  En el pais de la "verdadera libertad de expresion"! Este
q=20
>debe haber venido del medio oriente posiblemente.=20
>
>Este pais q ni siquiera tiene un idioma oficial.  Bueno, parece q
mis=20
>horas en la lista de SEAOC estan contadas. No es la primera vez q me=20
>censuran en EU y Canada y no sera la ultima.
>

>Jose Diez PE

It is true that I do not know much of Constitutional law. I am not a
lawyer.

Censorship has never scared me. I have become used to it in some forms.
It is true that I am not a financial contributor to the list.

I have not even been in California and do not plan to be in the near
future. Much less practice there.

I realize there is a common bond among the people of the Pacific Rim.
Regardless of their language or cultural background. I admire that.
Perhaps the earthquakes have played a role in it. I wish it were the
same for tha Atlantic side of the world.

Jose Diez PE