RE: English only

Yes, there is an "official language" (meaning "language of official business").  It is American English.

No, there is no "right not to be silenced" (i.e. you have no "First Amendment guarantees" to be heard by people who don't care what you have to say--you only have the right not to be silenced by the GOVERNMENT).

Your arrogance is tiring.

Out...