From: Jose Diez [mailto:josediezpe(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 1998 3:57 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: RE: Foro en español
It is true that I do not know much of Constitutional law. I am not a
lawyer.

Censorship has never scared me. I have become used to it in some forms.
It is true that I am not a financial contributor to the list.

I have not even been in California and do not plan to be in the near
future. Much less practice there.

I realize there is a common bond among the people of the Pacific Rim.
Regardless of their language or cultural background. I admire that.
Perhaps the earthquakes have played a role in it. I wish it were the
same for tha Atlantic side of the world.

Jose Diez PE