Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Autocad error message:[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Autocad error message:
- From: "Paul Feather" <pfeather(--nospam--at)san.rr.com>
- Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 23:57:12 -0700
A float overflow is a floating point math processing error, "usually" occurring when a number exceeds the decimal representation capabilities of the processor or program. Why this would happen with an AutoCAD dim is beyond me.
- Prev by Subject: Autocad error message:
- Next by Subject: AutoCAD R13 Background Screen Color
- Previous by thread: Autocad error message:
- Next by thread: AVwin98: Multiple concentrated loads