Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
please read this.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: please read this.
- From: anand(--nospam--at)lymph.niar.twsu.edu (Anand Kathula)
- Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 08:39:40 -0600 (CST)
dear Engineers, lets please not complain and squabble over language issues. WE are all STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS or atleast wannabe s like me. You would all agree that this is an elite technical forum to discuss technical issues. It is understandable that some of us are peeved at the fact that not all the mails are in english. Take a moment and see , What good is a mail if it is not read by the max number of poeple. It is not to offend anybody,but apart from everything else,we should have some tolerence.Wont u all agree that there is a tolerence on every measurement we make. thanks for reading this, thanks again. anan anand ANAND KATHULA Email: anand(--nospam--at)lymph.niar.twsu.edu 2330, N OLIVER ST APT 204, TALL OAKS wichita Kansas 67220
- Prev by Subject: Re: Plan check submittals and shop drawings
- Next by Subject: Re: Plywood shear wall, nailing, deflection -Reply
- Previous by thread: RE: Foro en espaņol - en a islensku?
- Next by thread: For Jose Diaz