Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: RE: Foro en español[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: RE: Foro en español
- From: Adolfo Galvez <agv(--nospam--at)amauta.rcp.net.pe>
- Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 14:55:53 -0500
At 05:31 PM 24/10/1998 -0700, you wrote: >Mr. Diez; >I don't get it. You certainly appear to be a bright person fluent in both >English and Spanish. You have made several quality posts related to >structural engineering issues. > >You should certainly realize your presence here on the SEAOC list service >would be much more appreciated if you would: >1. post in English. I realize there is a very large group of engineers whose >primary language is Spanish. Maybe you should start a Spanish based >structural engineering newsgroup or list service yourself. This would be an >entirely positive effort on your part. >2. stick to structural engineering issues (the business, art and science of >structural engineering). On every list service I have participated on, >derrogatory remarks and other "flames" are not received well at all. >3. refrain from some of your "off the wall" comments about the U.S. >government. I don't know if you are envious or angry at the U.S. for some >reason, but it doesn't matter. > >Please, use all of your talent, skills and wisdom in a positive way. > >Regards, >Bill Allen > Mr. Allen, As a Spanish speaking structural engineer I agree 100 % with your opinion . Adolfo Galvez MSc. SE. Lima, Peru.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Foro en español - en a islensku?
- Next by Subject: ??design fee distribution among descipli
- Previous by thread: CONCRETE- ACI FALL CONVENTION
- Next by thread: Re: Babel