Re: french welded wire mesh

Actually this is not a joke.  We have a client who raves about a French
Welded Wire (or Rebar?) mesh that he used several years ago on a project in
Tahiti.  We are trying to get any information on this product, unfortunately
only working from his general description.

Joshua Matthews

P.S.  It is a coincidence that it came up during the little debate of
foreign language exchanges in the SEA(I)NT forum.  It should act as a
reminder of the importance of the (I)nternational forum that SEA(I)NT will
benefit from.  Personally it is a lot easier for me to delete foreign
exchanges than it has been to delete the useless (from an engineering
standpoint) Clinton debate on this list.