Re: Curtain Wall Experts

In a message dated 10/26/98 11:08:18 AM EST, acie_chance(--nospam--at)wdi.disney.com
writes:

<< >
 > Does anyone know of any curtain wall experts?   One of my clients is
 > looking for a firm with extensive experience in the design of glass and
 > aluminum curtain wall.  The particular project we are looking at is a 43
 > story, 220 meter tall building.  If you have any information you can
 > e-mail
 > me at johnjones(--nospam--at)w-and-k.com.
 >

 > Thanks
 >
 > John F. Jones, S.E. >>

You might also check with Don Gilbert at the SEAOSC office for the phone
number and address of David VanVolkenburg who has done alot of curtain wall
design and his partner who has been doing it for the last 20-30 years.

Mike Cochran