RE: Curtain Wall Experts

Check out these firms in the San Francisco Bay Area:

O'Keefe SF,CA  415/822-4222.
Walters &Wolf Glass Co.,  Fremont, CA  510-490-1115

These numbers are 10yrs. old, so the area codes may have changed since
then.  And these firms are experienced in the design and construction of
curtainwall frames and glazing.  O'Keefe is a national firm and W&W is
regional.

>John
>
>You might try      Advanced Structures Incorporated
>                         1640 19th. Street
>                         Santa Monica, Ca 90404
>
>                         ( 310 ) 828 - 0884
>                        E-Mail   tjd(--nospam--at)asidesign.com
>
>There Principal Vice President Dr. T J DeGanyar is knowledgeable about the
>design of glass fronts for buildings.
>
>Acie Chance

Ross E. Johnson, A.I.A. Architect
E-mail address:	hns(--nospam--at)inel.gov
Facility Engineering Unit
Lockheed Martin Idaho Technologies Co. (LMITCO)
Idaho National Engineering & Environmental Laboratory (INEEL)
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83415-3650