Software Consulting

		Hi all,

		I am leaving my place of current employment.  I have a great
relationship with my co-workers and they have been very pleased with some of
the computer automation that I have done for them in the past.  I have
proposed and they want to pursue the possibility of contracting me to
finish-up some programming that I have started.

		The Question:  I intend to have a lawyer review the
contract, but I was wondering if anyone had something to start with (i.e.
example proposals or contracts) or possibly some insight into issues that
need to be addressed.  I want to do this right for all involved and this
would be my first "private" consulting project.

		Thanks for any help you can give.

		Shawn Wicks Freilinger
		Valmont/Microflect
		Shawn(--nospam--at)valmont.com <mailto:Shawn(--nospam--at)valmont.com>
		(503) 315-4515