Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Software Consulting[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'SEAINT Mailing List'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Software Consulting
- From: "Freilinger, Shawn W" <Shawn(--nospam--at)Valmont.com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 11:56:48 -0600
Hi all, I am leaving my place of current employment. I have a great relationship with my co-workers and they have been very pleased with some of the computer automation that I have done for them in the past. I have proposed and they want to pursue the possibility of contracting me to finish-up some programming that I have started. The Question: I intend to have a lawyer review the contract, but I was wondering if anyone had something to start with (i.e. example proposals or contracts) or possibly some insight into issues that need to be addressed. I want to do this right for all involved and this would be my first "private" consulting project. Thanks for any help you can give. Shawn Wicks Freilinger Valmont/Microflect Shawn(--nospam--at)valmont.com <mailto:Shawn(--nospam--at)valmont.com> (503) 315-4515
- Prev by Subject: Software
- Next by Subject: SOFTWARE TO CALCULATE GIRDER DEFLECTION
- Previous by thread: Re: Pipe Sizes
- Next by thread: Steel Spec.