Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Steel Spec.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Steel Spec.
- From: "Horning, Dick/CVO" <dhorning(--nospam--at)CH2M.com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 11:46:14 -0700
It's listed in AWS D1.1-98, so it is weldable. Grade A, Class 2 greater than 2" thick is a Group II base metal which would be welded with E70 filler metal, according to Table 3.1. Grade A, Class 2 in 2" thickness or less and Class 3 greater than 2" thick are Group III base metals for which E80 filler metal is indicated. -----Original Message----- From: Abe Knapp [SMTP:AKNAPP(--nospam--at)missc.state.wy.us] Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 1998 11:21 AM To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org Subject: Steel Spec. Does anyone out there have any information on ASTM A710? Properties, weldability, etc. Thanks in advance. Abe Knapp, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Steel Spec.
- Next by Subject: RE: Steel Spec. -Reply
- Previous by thread: Steel Spec.
- Next by thread: RE: Steel Spec. -Reply