Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Lateral Pressure[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Lateral Pressure
- From: "Horning, Dick/CVO" <dhorning(--nospam--at)CH2M.com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 15:32:21 -0700
Back in the "good old days", PCA put out a pamphlet ST-3 "Pressure of Concrete on Formwork" showing relationship to concrete temperature and rate of filling (feet per hour). Of course, this is not applicable to fly ash or superplasticized mixes. Has anyone seen any modern criteria? -----Original Message----- From: Jim Kestner [SMTP:jkestner(--nospam--at)somervilleinc.com] Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 1998 2:26 PM To: Structural Engineers Association International Subject: Lateral Pressure Does anyone have any information on the lateral pressure produced by wet concrete? I assume it must vary depending on how wet it is (ie a slurry would produce a larger lateral force than a stiff mix). Jim Kestner, P.E. Green Bay, Wi.
- Prev by Subject: Lateral Pressure
- Next by Subject: RE: Lateral Pressure
- Previous by thread: Re: Lateral Pressure
- Next by thread: RE: Lateral Pressure