From: Charley Hamilton [mailto:chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 1998 3:57 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Lateral Pressure

Jim -

	I've always simply used 150 pcf approximation for reinforced
concrete when calc'ing lateral pressure for formwork etc.  Seems like it

shouldn't ever be more dense than when cured.

	Charley

---------
Charles Hamilton, EIT				Phone:	949.824.8257
(office)
Graduate Student					949.856.2797
(home)
Department of Civil and 			FAX:	949.824.8694
Environmental Engineering			Email:
chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu
University of California, Irvine