STAAD seismic loads

Hello,

I am looking for some help with STAAD's automatic generation of seismic
loads.  My project is in the Atlanta, Ga. area under the Standard Building
Code.

Can someone share with me the values they have used satisfactorily in this
area with the program's capabilities, which were written for the UBC.

We typically use concrete moment frames with S1 soil, Seismic Performance
Category B, Seismic Hazard Exposure Group 1, Av and Aa < 0.1 and use the
Equivalent Lateral Force procedure.

Thanks,

Byron Benson