Blast Resistant Structure Design Reference

I need to design some concrete test cells that have design criteria the
detonation of 200 - 300 lbs of hydrogen within them.  The test cells can be
open on one side or entirely enclosed.  I also have a liquid hydrogen tank
(16' dia.) that will need to be shielded to protect surrounding facilities.

Any recommendations for design references.  Anyone work with TM 5-1300
"Structures to Resist the Effects of Accidental Explosions"?  It's a little
old but the military used to be my best source for this type of analysis.
Any  words of wisdom is appreciated.

Paul Blomberg
Jacobs Engineering Group
Phoenix, AZ