RE: Question regarding Railroad Bridge Design

This is an answer we get from the owner since he/she must have some
intentions as to which railroad they will be conducting business with.
Obviously a private company could built a railroad facility and then later
seek to enter into an agreement with a particular railroad company to
operate their equipment on it, at which time that railroad company will want
to review the design of the facility.  Obviously, if they want anything
changed it certainly would be better to know before it's built.