Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Lateral Pressure[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org, jkestner(--nospam--at)somervilleinc.com
- Subject: Re: Lateral Pressure
- From: jerome.tan(--nospam--at)PAREURO.COM
- Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 23:18:53 +0000
Try "Construction Planning, Equipment and Methods" by Peurifoy published by McGraw-Hill. There's a Chapter on Formworks showing wet concrete lateral pressures. Regards. Jerome ______________________________ Reply Separator _________________________________ Subject: Lateral Pressure Author: MIME:jkestner(--nospam--at)somervilleinc.com at INTERNET Date: 10/27/98 10:43 PM Does anyone have any information on the lateral pressure produced by wet concrete? I assume it must vary depending on how wet it is (ie a slurry would produce a larger lateral force than a stiff mix). Jim Kestner, P.E. Green Bay, Wi.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Lateral Pressure
- Next by Subject: Lateral Restraint for tall column
- Previous by thread: Re: Lateral Pressure
- Next by thread: Wood Framing - Upgrade or Not