Re: RE: Question regarding Railroad Bridge Design

Try contacting Mr. Naresh Patel, P.E., Right-of Way Engineer, of Metrolink
(Southern California Regional Rail Authority).  He was our coordination contact
for many of our bridge retrofit project, for both the design phase and
construction phase.  Part of his work involves interacting with BNSF, UPRR,
Amtrak, METROLINK, SPR, etc.

Mr. Naresh Patel, P.E.
700 S. Flower St., 26th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 86425
                           Los Angele, CA 90086-0425

Phone: 213\452-0256
Fax: 213\452-0423

Hope this helps,
ed gonzalez

>>> Bill Polhemus <polhemus(--nospam--at)insync.net> 10/28/98 07:52AM >>>
Do you have any contact information?

Thanks.