Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Structural Sofwares[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Structural Sofwares
- From: "Leonid Shectman" <leonid(--nospam--at)wgn.net>
- Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 11:16:06 -0800
Dear Mr. Srivalsan: Thank you for mentionig STRAP in your reference. The company where I am working bought STRAP several month ago. Before STRAP, we used RISA2D and RISA3D. We also used GTSTRUDL and SAP. From all these program, I can tell you, the STRAP is the easiest to use and also has the most friendlies imput. The program is so frienly that some of our engineers stop using other program. >From all program available on the market I think the STRAP is the best for the money. You can look at this program on www.atir.com Regards, Leonid Shectman, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Structural Softwares
- Next by Subject: Structural Steel from Brazil, Russia, Korea or China
- Previous by thread: RE: The Future of MAC
- Next by thread: 44 ksi Steel used in Canada ?