Structural Sofwares

Dear Mr. Srivalsan:

Thank you for mentionig STRAP in your reference. The company where I am
working bought STRAP several month ago. Before STRAP, we used RISA2D and
RISA3D. We also used GTSTRUDL and SAP. From all these program, I can tell
you, the STRAP is the easiest to use and also has the most friendlies
imput. The program is so frienly that some of our engineers stop using
other program.

>From all program available on the market I think the STRAP is the best for
the money.

You can look at this program on www.atir.com