RE: The Future of Windows

>How about Mac OS 8.5?  As far as I know, it STILL is not a preemptive
>multitasking system--
It isn't. As I recollect that'll be sometime this year yet with the
release of Rhapsody. Copeland was to have it, but that collapsed into a
bloody shambles a year or so ago when Apple was having financial
problems. OS8 is less ambitious, but it's loaded with stuff that makes
the keyboard life far less burdensome. Sherlock, the internet connection,
is a dream.