STAAD III

Our office is having a problem with STAAD III.  We are using release
22.3WM, it has worked fine up until today.  When we try to print the
output file all we are getting is blank pages.  The program still runs
the analysis fine, we are able to view the output file from within
STAAD.  But when we go to print, the only thing are getting is the
'Draw joint members' line that shows the frame.

Any and all help would be much appreciated.  All the engineers at R.E.
were out to lunch when I called and I didn't want to wait until they
returned.

Thanks in advance
Kolby J. Orcher P.E.