RE: STAAD III

My experience with R.E.'s product support is that they are perennially "out
to lunch."

Oh, and for any R.E. lurkers out there:

"This message represents my own opinion, and does not represent the opinions
or policies of my employer."

[Once when I published a statement critical of this company on the 'net,
they fired off a letter to my employer asking for a public apology. Weird.]