Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Multi-Frame - Any Users[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEA International List" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Multi-Frame - Any Users
- From: "Dennis S. Wish PE" <wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 21:23:15 -0800
With all the talk about Windows and DOS based software, we hear very little about Multi-Frame. Isn't this a MAC based software only? I received a package from the developer, but it was not clear if it was offered in other than MAC format.
I'm curious, are there many Multi-Frame users and what is your opinion of the software? Also, have you been able to make any comparisons to DOS based products - ie, reliability, accuracy, ease of use.
Please let me know what you think.
Dennis Wish PE
Editor SEAint Online
- Prev by Subject: Re: MR RLK
- Next by Subject: Re: Multi-Frame - Any Users
- Previous by thread: Squeezed L.A. Squeeze
- Next by thread: Re: Multi-Frame - Any Users