Re: Multi-Frame - Any Users

Multiframe is now Windows 95/98/NT based as well as Mac based.

At 21:23 29/10/98 -0800, you wrote:
With all the talk about Windows and DOS based software, we hear very little about Multi-Frame. Isn't this a MAC based software only? I received a package from the developer, but it was not clear if it was offered in other than MAC format.
I'm curious, are there many Multi-Frame users and what is your opinion of the software? Also, have you been able to make any comparisons to DOS based products - ie, reliability, accuracy, ease of use.
Please let me know what you think.

Dennis Wish PE
Editor SEAint Online

Regards  Gil Brock
Prestressed Concrete Design Consultants Pty. Ltd.
Ph +61 7 3807 8022              Fax +61 7 3807 8422
email:  gil(--nospam--at)rapt.pcdc.com.au