From: Dennis S. Wish PE [mailto:wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com]
Sent: Friday, 30 October 1998 1:23 pm
To: SEA International List
Subject: Multi-Frame - Any Users

With all the talk about Windows and DOS based software, we hear very little about Multi-Frame. Isn't this a MAC based software only? I received a package from the developer, but it was not clear if it was offered in other than MAC format.
I'm curious, are there many Multi-Frame users and what is your opinion of the software? Also, have you been able to make any comparisons to DOS based products - ie, reliability, accuracy, ease of use.
Please let me know what you think.

Dennis Wish PE
Editor SEAint Online